Medical Sales Rep – Inside Sales Representative
National Leader in Medical Rehab Devices seeks Sales Representative for company-wide expansion and growth.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to; cold calling, closing new business, relationship building, and follow up over the phone.
The Sales Representative will be responsible for cultivating business through prospecting and building new accounts.
• 2 years minimum of successful sales experience with track record (INSIDE)
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience in building rapport and maintaining relationships
• Must be comfortable with making cold calls
• Strong closing skills
• Time management and organizational skills ; ability to multi-task
• Able to work independently and be self-directed
Excellent training program.
The person will be part of a highly motivated sales team focusing towards company goals in a performance culture with fun work environment and team atmosphere.
Candidates should possess determination, self-motivation, and have a proven track record.
• Health & Dental Insurance
• IRA Retirement
• PTO (Paid Time Off) / Vacation
• No Commission caps
• 1st Year Potential $65K – $70K